Slow Motion is a feature of Gun Club 2, in which the player can toggle the motion speed of the gun.
Enabling Slow Motion let you:Edit
- Watch the gun cycling.
- See the smoke coming out of the barrel.
- Watch as the shell ejects(full and empty).
- See the projectile(grenades,rockets or arrows) hitting The Wall.
To enable slow motion follow these steps:
- Press the settings button on the bar at the bottom of the sceen
- Press Motion to switch beetwen normal and slow motion
- Press the X near accesories to close the settings screen